Longer, Thicker, Natural Looking Eyelash Extensions!
Hello and God Bless. My name is Alanda Radney and I would like to welcome you to Lashes 4 Lashes. My name says it all from the first handshake / hug to the completion of your appointment. I hope to provide you with exceptional world class quality. My experience dates back over 15 years ago in the industry with Kathy F. allowing me to cut my teeth in this field after I received my Master Cosmetology license from Garmon Beauty College and Esthetic license from Georgia Institute, and Advanced Esthetics from PCA in Indianapolis.
I traveled across the country and gained extensive knowledge honing my craft with several high, profile academies that I will list below. With my knowledge, experience, and our communication I will be able to fully understand what you are looking for and apply the best treatment to meet your needs
What’s most important to me is to ALWAYS provide the best service possible. Please schedule an appointment and come in for a consultation. As your future Esthetician I promise to provide a life changing experience and to help you be more confident in your everyday life. I credit my success first to God then my husband and children.
- B.A. Psychology and Counseling Carlow – University in Pittsburgh PA
- Master Cosmetology – Garmon Beauty College, GA
- Licensed Esthetics – Georgia Institute, GA
- Advanced Esthetics – PCA Chemical Peels (Arizona) Indianapolis
- Advance Certification in Volumizing, Design & Color Theory Extensions:
- (Classic, Hybrid, Volumizing, feathering, bridging, layering, fading, perking
- Xtreme Lashes #1 Global Leader in lash extensions, GA & Chicago.
- Microblading / Shading / Powder Brows Certifications:
- Sandra School of Microblading, Chicago
- Phi Brow Academy
- Beauty Angel Academy, Chicago & Florida
- Dermaplaning Certification – Dermaplane Pro – Indianapolis IN
- Microneedling Certification – MDPen, GA
- Lacquer Brow Lamination Certification
- Lash Lift Certification
- Li-FT Pigment Removal Certification